Free to download of the pictures below.
(Refer to the notice below about how to use the photos.)
- 01.Kisumire (Viola orientalis)(April)
- 02. Sakurasou (Priomula sieboldii)(May)
- 04.Tadewara Marsh(May)
- 05. Tadewara Marsh(May)
- 06.Chojabaru Nature Trail(May)
- 07.Primeval forest in Mt. Kurodake(May)
- 08.Kuju Highland(May)
- 09.Nature Tour in Tadewara(May)
- 10.Tsukushidoudan (Enkianthus campanulatus var. longilobus) (May)
- 14.Miyamakirishima(Rhododendron kiusianum)(June)
- 16.Okatoranoo(Lysimachia clethroides)(July)
- 17.Kisuge(Hemerocallis vespertina)(July)
- 18.Nohanashoubu(Iris ensata var. spontanea)(July)
- 20.Tadewara marsh(July)
- 21.Tadewara marsh(July)
- 22.Hankaisou(Ligularia japonica)(July)
- 24.Kurasame Fall(August)
- 25.Higotai(Echinops setifer)(August)
- 26.Higotai(Echinops setifer)(August)
- 28.Miike pond in Mt.Nakadake(September)
- 30.Asagimadara(Chestnut tiger butterfly)(September)
- 31.Kuju mountain range seen from Kuju highland(September)
- 32.Sawagikyo(Lobelia sessilifolia)(September)
- 33.Matsumushisou(Scabiosa japonica)(September)
- 34.Shirahigesou(Parnassia foliosa)(September)
- 35.Akebonosou(Swettia bimaculate)(September)
- 36.Tadewara marsh(October)
- 37.Rindou(Gentiana scabra)(October)
- 39.Oike pond in Mt.Taisen(October)
- 40.Autumn leaves(November)
- 41.Tadewara marsh(November)
- 45.Mountain in winter(February)
- 46.Controlled burning(March)
- 47.Controlled burning in Mt.Sensui(March)
- 48.Hooaka(Emberiza fucata)
- 49.Hoojiro(Emberiza cioides)
- 50.Chojabaru visitor center
About the use of the photographs
The copyright of the photographs in our photo album is held by Kuju Fan Club.
When you use the photos here, please make sure the conditions below:
- It is permitted to use the photos in the photo album not only for personal enjoyment but also for dissemination of Kuju (such as using photos to produce and distribute PR commodity and brochures of Kuju, or to publish them in the mass media). The use of the photos is free of charge.
It is not necessary to contact us when you use the photos for these purposes. When you use the photos on matters other than the above, please contact Kuju Fan Club office (Chojabaru Visitor Center TEL：0973-79-2154).
- It is required to put a credit title on the photo you use. The way to put a title is as follows:
Photograph provided by: Kuju Fan Club
- The copyright of all photographs is held by Kuju Fan Club.
It does not mean the copyright is waived in the use of the photos even for the purpose explained above.
- It is prohibited to use the photos in anything which is contrary to public order, morality and the laws, infringing on copyright, intending libels and slanders, related to political and religious purposes, and linked to any crime or incident.
- It is prohibited to sell, distribute, hand over, lend or transmit the whole or a part of photo data you download to the third party. It is also prohibited for the third party to use them.
- At the moment you download or copy a photo here, it shall be deemed that there is such consent as is prescribed in the conditions of use above.
- We assume no responsibility for any impairment, accident, or other damage due to the use of the photos here.
Contact Kuju Fan Club Office for more details.
(Chojabaru Visitor Center TEL: 0973-79-2154)